Question GPU Help

Apr 10, 2020
A few days ago i bought myself a new rx580 to upgrade my pc (previously i was using vega graphics from my cpu).The probem here is that the gpu usagage is extremenly unstable resulting in massive fps drops causing stuttering in games.The results are terrible even worse lag than i had before.I contacted amd in hopes they could help me solve this but nothing.I did the clean install of the drivers and some older versions even formatted my pc still nothing.I am despserate for some help any ideas?

Gpu:Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8GB Pulse
Cpu:Ryzen 2400g
Mobo:MSI B450M mortar
Ram:2x HyperX Predator 8GB-000MHz

If you need any more information like my setting or something else i will provide it to you thanks in advance

Apr 9, 2020
Maybe cpu is getting hot? This will result in throttling and hurt the performance aka fps so check the cpu and gpu temps!

550W should to do the job unless you OC then it's inefficient.

Heard somethings about rx580 not being compatible with the 2400g igpu causing interference but that was back in 2018-2019, maybe you need to do a bios update.

Reactions: Vedetta9
Apr 10, 2020
My GPU temp is at 44C and when i am in game it reaches 54C .Just finished updating my bios for a second i thought it was fixed but no it still stuttering 😓.Btw i havent touch any setting or overclock the gpu

Apr 10, 2020
A few days ago i bought myself a new rx580 to upgrade my pc (previously i was using vega graphics from my cpu).The probem here is that the gpu usagage is extremenly unstable resulting in massive fps drops causing stuttering in games.The results are terrible even worse lag than i had before.I contacted amd in hopes they could help me solve this but nothing.I did the clean install of the drivers and some older versions even formatted my pc still nothing.I am despserate for some help any ideas?

Gpu:Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8GB Pulse
Cpu:Ryzen 2400g
Mobo:MSI B450M mortar
Ram:2x HyperX Predator 8GB-000MHz
PSU:Corsair CX series 550M

Things i have tried but did not work:-Update BIOS
-Clean install new drivers -Clean install older version of drivers-Format pc redownload newest version of windows

If you need any more information like my setting or something else i will provide it to you thanks in advance

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Please do NOT start multiple threads (nor edit previous threads to say nothing). Stick to your original thread and continue to follow up with those trying to help you. Bouncing around and starting over will make resolution more difficult.