GPU Hierarchy chart power column is broken

Blatantruth

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2013
I'm not sure who to contact but the GPU chart has been broken for about a week now with incorrect power needs listed for a few of the cards. This is probably affecting the choices people are making for their cards and power supplies.

Blatantruth

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2013
The power column has several incorrect entries including the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 and AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 entries. Not sure how it became wrong initially, but it has been like this for over a week now. Many people use this chart when deciding on which GPU to get and who much their power supply needs to provide and I don't want people to get angry when this chart steered them wrong.

The power column has several incorrect entries including the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 and AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 entries. Not sure how it became wrong initially, but it has been like this for over a week now. Many people use this chart when deciding on which GPU to get and who much their power supply needs to provide and I don't want people to get angry when this chart steered them wrong.
Try this site for GPU power needs:
http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page362.htm