Question GPU Increases vram on much games and make the game crash? please help

hi guys, recently i've got a second hand gtx 950 windforce 2gb. As soon as i install the gpu, everyting seems fine, but when i play any games, the gpu vram suddenly eating alot of vram until it ran out of space, and crashes. does anyone know why this happens?

My pc specs:
Xeon E3 1240 V2
Gigabyte B75M-HD3
2x4GB ddr3 1600mhz
1TB Seagate OEM
Gigabyte GTX 950 Windforce 2GB
Corsair VS450

Here's some of the photo:

You see it says 1227MB
unknown.png

But suddenly after a minute gameplay, it started to increase until it crashes (right after i screen shot this game):
unknown.png

Previously i was using MSi GT 730 1GB GDDR5, i did DDU first before installing the new GPU.

Here is my GPUZ:
unknown.png

I really mean your help. TIA 🙏

what's your monitor resolution?
1366x768.

For the details, i use DVI-I to VGA converter, could get it at 1366x768 but at 4:3 ratio, and i use nvidia's own custom resolution and create my custom 1366x768 and make it back to 16:9 and not as blurry as 1280x768. before, 1280x768 was the only 16:9 ratio.

I did change the config file on gta V for the resolution. as for other game, it is genshin impact. same case, i go all high i go crash :(

in my previous gpu, it wont crash, although it does only have 1gb of vram and suggested limit on.

this also occures on genshin impact when i set it all high.

i saw youtube benchmarked this card and it could handle "high" level of both gta v and genshin impact. could anyone tell what happened?