[SOLVED] GPU intensive Applications Close

Jul 19, 2021
Specs:
GPU-RX 5500 XT
MOBO-MSI B550 Gaming Plus
CPU-Ryzen 5 3600x
RAM-2x8GB 3200hz Corsair Vengeance
Power Supply-750+ Gold Certified GAMEMAX RGB Power Supply

I have had a consistent issue where apps suddenly crash a few minutes into gaming. For example, I will be playing Apex Legends and the app will close with no error code or crash report. I have stress tested my GPU and CPU a couple of times now and have not seen anything out of the norm. I have also reset windows, swapped out RAM, and checked for unusually high temps but couldn't find a reason. I cannot seem to find the reason for this problem I am having. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

ChuVoyKon

Prominent
Oct 5, 2019
Specs:
GPU-RX 5500 XT
MOBO-MSI B550 Gaming Plus
CPU-Ryzen 5 3600x
RAM-2x8GB 3200hz Corsair Vengeance
Power Supply-750+ Gold Certified GAMEMAX RGB Power Supply

I have had a consistent issue where apps suddenly crash a few minutes into gaming. For example, I will be playing Apex Legends and the app will close with no error code or crash report. I have stress tested my GPU and CPU a couple of times now and have not seen anything out of the norm. I have also reset windows, swapped out RAM, and checked for unusually high temps but couldn't find a reason. I cannot seem to find the reason for this problem I am having. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Did it only crash with Apex or other games or applications too?