Oct 18, 2019
I have a laptop Lenovo L340 with i5 9300h, GTX 1650 4GB and of gigs of ram
While playing games such as bf1, bf5, nfs payback, GTA V.......or any other game. My GPU is used only upto 50% or less. Games such as NFS payback, the game nuns at low 30fps at medium settings. I checked mu overlay and it showed 48-50% GPU usage. A GPU like this should be able to handle games like this at 60fps on high settings. This even happens for gta v and and other game. Please help

Solution
While playing games such as bf1, bf5, nfs payback, GTA V.......or any other game. My GPU is used only upto 50% or less. Games such as NFS payback, the game nuns at low 30fps at medium settings. I checked mu overlay and it showed 48-50% GPU usage. A GPU like this should be able to handle games like this at 60fps on high settings. This even happens for gta v and and other game. Please help
i would try and use ddu to remove your gpu drivers and reinstall them, it mat be a failed driver install/update. if this doesn't work i would use system monitoring software to see if the gpu is having problems and again if this isn't the issue the only other thing i can...
i would try and use ddu to remove your gpu drivers and reinstall them, it mat be a failed driver install/update. if this doesn't work i would use system monitoring software to see if the gpu is having problems and again if this isn't the issue the only other thing i can think of would be to reseat it in the laptop. it may have been jarred lose.

Solution