Nov 16, 2019
Hello everyone,

So I have recently installed a new gpu in my system and it has worked fine for the last couple of weeks playing games mainly overwatch but last week it started under performing usually i would get 60-80 frames but now i get 40-60 I have not changed any settings in Nvidia control or the game itself but have noticed the game is looking much better than usual even though i have changed no settings in the game.

Thanks in advanced

Solution
Open your case and take a photo of the sticker that is on PSU. Upload it to imgur and post the link here so we can see it. 180W is very low and even though the components are not power hungry, the PSU might not be really 180W but less, making the GPU underperform. Especially if the PSU is aged (which it is) and has degraded.

I would suggest you change the PSU with a better quality one, even if it's not the problem.

Other than the PSU, did the game had any patches in the meantime? Did you update the drivers of the GPU?
Open your case and take a photo of the sticker that is on PSU. Upload it to imgur and post the link here so we can see it. 180W is very low and even though the components are not power hungry, the PSU might not be really 180W but less, making the GPU underperform. Especially if the PSU is aged (which it is) and has degraded.

I would suggest you change the PSU with a better quality one, even if it's not the problem.

Other than the PSU, did the game had any patches in the meantime? Did you update the drivers of the GPU?

Solution