[SOLVED] gpu isnt being detected

Jun 11, 2020
cpu: ryzen 9 5900x
gpu: rtx 3080 evga xc3 ultra
ram:crucial ballistix 3600mhz
psu:1000w
mobo : X570 aorus ultra

My question about my gpu not being detected. I just turned my pc on it booted up fine had a windows update to install did that then it had to restart and since then the VGA light on mobo is on. i have a backup pc that i the 3080 is working on , and i tried my backup gpu on main pc and even backup gpu is still not being detected on main pc....please help it was literally just working ....thanks

Lutfij

Titan
1000W is the wattage, what is the make and model of the PSU? If it's been in use, include the age. What BIOS version are you for your motherboard? Might want to disconnect from the wall, press and hold power button for 30 seconds, then remove the CMOS battery for 30 minutes, before replacing. What slots are the ram occupying on the motherboard?

Jun 11, 2020
Yea I'm sorry 1000w is the watts for psu...so I did remove CMOS which was able to get back into the bios which my bios version is F32 and now it's saying UNACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE ...so I'm thinking it was the windows update cause before that update my computer was flawless to say the least when I went to restart for update is when I ran into these problems..

Jun 11, 2020
1000W is the wattage, what is the make and model of the PSU? If it's been in use, include the age. What BIOS version are you for your motherboard? Might want to disconnect from the wall, press and hold power button for 30 seconds, then remove the CMOS battery for 30 minutes, before replacing. What slots are the ram occupying on the motherboard?

The psu is 1000w super flower psu and it's about a month old, my ram are in slots A2 B2