[SOLVED] GPU issues after installing a new motherboard, RAM and CPU

Jan 1, 2022
Yesterday I changed some parts of my PC for a little upgrade. These are my current specs:
Intel Core i5-11400F; Gigabyte B560M Aorus Elite; 16GB (2x8GB) G.Skill Aegis DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16; GeForce GTX 1070; Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB; 1TB HDD; 600

When I had everything built in I had the issue that my PC would only boot to BIOS and not further. I then followed this tutorial to get it to boot to Windows 10, which worked:
  1. In Boot Menu -> Change FastStart to [Disable]
  2. In Security Menu -> Change Secure Boot to [Disable]
  3. Then 'Save Configuration & Exit', when the BIOS screen appears again
  4. Go to the Boot Menu again -> Change Launch CSM to [Enable]
I had both of my screens ( 22" (55,88cm) AOC G2260VWQ6 ) connected via DP to my graphics card but I immediately noticed that the quality of the background image was worse than it used to be ( View: https://imgur.com/a/sRMzl5M
, notice the pixelated parts where the colors should normally blend, those were just fine before, now it just looks choppy) and one of the screens has a slight blue-ish tint to it. Also whenever I try to change the wallpaper to a higher res one my GPU gives up completely and only shows a black wallpaper, but before installing the new parts it could run high res wallpapers just fine.

Also I just checked my GPU's performance ingame and playing AC Valhalla made it only reach 17% performance and around 60°C, which is new and weird too.
Right after booting to Windows for the first time I updated my GPU drivers to the newest version, but that did not change anything. I then uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers (DDU) with no luck either. The settings of my screens are the same as before and I didn't change them at all. Since then I've been searching the Internet for a solution and now I hope someone here can help me.

I will also provide a link to my HWiNFO just in case there's anything useful on there: https://imgur.com/a/OKhZJNV

I am no PC pro so if I missed any important info and you need more, please let me know!

Solution
Ohh I see so I better create a backup of all my important data and then swipe everything?
Will I need to have some kind of USB stick or sth to reinstall Windows? I don't have the OG installation CD anymore..
Assuming Windows 10, this:

Yes, you need a BLANK flash drive, 8GB or larger.
Yesterday I changed some parts of my PC for a little upgrade. These are my current specs:
Intel Core i5-11400F; Gigabyte B560M Aorus Elite; 16GB (2x8GB) G.Skill Aegis DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16; GeForce GTX 1070; Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB; 1TB HDD; 600

When I had everything built in I had the issue that my PC would only boot to BIOS and not further. I then followed this tutorial to get it to boot to Windows 10, which worked:
  1. In Boot Menu -> Change FastStart to [Disable]
  2. In Security Menu -> Change Secure Boot to [Disable]
  3. Then 'Save Configuration & Exit', when the BIOS screen appears again
  4. Go to the Boot Menu again -> Change Launch CSM to [Enable]
I had both of my screens ( 22" (55,88cm) AOC G2260VWQ6 ) connected via DP to my graphics card but I immediately noticed that the quality of the background image was worse than it used to be ( View: https://imgur.com/a/sRMzl5M
, notice the pixelated parts where the colors should normally blend, those were just fine before, now it just looks choppy) and one of the screens has a slight blue-ish tint to it. Also whenever I try to change the wallpaper to a higher res one my GPU gives up completely and only shows a black wallpaper, but before installing the new parts it could run high res wallpapers just fine.

Also I just checked my GPU's performance ingame and playing AC Valhalla made it only reach 17% performance and around 60°C, which is new and weird too.
Right after booting to Windows for the first time I updated my GPU drivers to the newest version, but that did not change anything. I then uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers (DDU) with no luck either. The settings of my screens are the same as before and I didn't change them at all. Since then I've been searching the Internet for a solution and now I hope someone here can help me.

I will also provide a link to my HWiNFO just in case there's anything useful on there: View: https://imgur.com/a/OKhZJNV

I am no PC pro so if I missed any important info and you need more, please let me know!
Motherboard change requires complete wipe of the drive and clean install of the OS and programs. Failure to do this will result in one of the following:
  1. It works.
  2. It does not work.
  3. You chase instability issues for weeks or months or forever.

Jan 1, 2022
Motherboard change requires complete wipe of the drive and clean install of the OS and programs. Failure to do this will result in one of the following:
  1. It works.
  2. It does not work.
  3. You chase instability issues for weeks or months or forever.
Ohh I see so I better create a backup of all my important data and then swipe everything?
Will I need to have some kind of USB stick or sth to reinstall Windows? I don't have the OG installation CD anymore..

USAFRet

Titan

Solution
Jan 1, 2022

aight thank you guys! Imma try it and then report if it solved the issue