[SOLVED] GPU Issues w/ RX 580 Gigabyte AORUS 8GB

Sep 25, 2019
I've recently started building up my new computer for the first time and i've ran into an issue regarding how it at first performs as i like to when i turn on my PC on the next day to see it severely underperform. I've tried everything from uninstalling drivers and cleaning it out w/ DDU with no luck.
Here's the specs of my computer exactly https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gYxhWD

My apologies if I miss anything else regarding information to help you get a better understanding of its performance. :)

Sep 25, 2019
Nice build , but why the really really poor quality power supply.
That's what I could afford at the time of buying all of the parts. Would it be a better investment to actually go for a better PSU? If so would something around a Gold rating and roughly the same wattage probably remedy this issue? (I bought all of these parts brand new with the majority of them being on discount like the PSU on Prime Day)

Sep 25, 2019
A nice rule to have when you are building a PC, is to spend 7-10% of your budget for your PSU. It's the heart of the system. Bad heart means premature death.
Just stating that the PSU is the last place you should try to save money. It runs and protects your components. That one doesn't belong in a nice setup.
I've just bought a new power supply and I just installed it into my computer, it doesn't really make a difference at all with its performance.