[SOLVED] GPU issues?

Jan 5, 2022
I'm not 100% sure if this is a GPU issue or not, but recently I upgraded GPU's from a GTX 1060 6GB to an Aorus RTX 3060 12GB. The only way I can describe the issue I'm having with quite a few games is...stutter? It's tough to describe but this video can show youhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1rFi-E0OwNTn6qmY0Mp3HT4nTBPattz_i/view (If you can even view this video) It happens at random intervals and increases frequency after the first time it happens. Has anyone heard of this issue? Does anyone know what it might be?

My Specs:
Aorus RTX 3060 12GB
32GB DDR4 RAM
intel core i5 11600k

Thanks!

Solution
You may need to reinstall the drivers, either by checking the "Clean installation" box during installation or using DDU (be sure to disconnect the computer from the internet when doing this option until you reinstalled the drivers)

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Furthermore, please upload your content on YT or Imgur or any site that doesn't need an user to use their personal info to view your content.

Jan 5, 2022
You may need to reinstall the drivers, either by checking the "Clean installation" box during installation or using DDU (be sure to disconnect the computer from the internet when doing this option until you reinstalled the drivers)
The clean installation method seems to have worked. For now. I'll report back if it happens again. Thanks for your help!

Reactions: hotaru.hino

Latest posts