Question GPU jumps to 100%

Aug 2, 2019
Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great day
I have a question about my GPU
when I open my pc and open the task manager to keep an eye on the performance
I noticed that the GPU jumps to 100% for like one second and then comes back to normal, it happens like one time
This happens while on idle, or when I open an app like origin for example.
So is that normal?

Here's a photo of what I'm trying to say
This happens when I launch origin for example https://drive.google.com/file/d/16TDXVC3P3hNlgAqWJJ8f5mBRgGD7u-YU/view?usp=drivesdk

But on idle when I don't do anything it's 0% to 2% that's all

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply,
Im sorry but I think you don't quite get me, no i have no mining apps and I think no no viruses cause I didn't download anything or get anything yet on my pc except for origin,

No it's not like 100% all the time it literally hit 100% for only a second and then comes back to normal but I noticed it because it happens when I open apps like origin while I'm watching the performance on task manager, it literally happens for a second and 99% of the time the load is between 0% to hardly10% on idle
I'm so sorry I can't explain the problem properly because I'm not fluent in English.
Thank you

Rtx 2060
I5 9400f
Window 10

Aug 2, 2019
I don't know the model it was case bundle so I bought it, it's 500w the brand is thermaltake I believe, and some of my friends did buy the same bundle and even ran higher specs on it,
I checked the 12v,3.3v and 5v reading and all were within the range of ±5%
And I didn't face any startup issues like the pc won't start or sudden shut downs etc

Latest posts