[SOLVED] Gpu just died

Jul 5, 2021
Hello please can anyone help? I was gaming when my Pc just turned off ...I thought it was my psu i changed it wit a spare my pc goes on with no display on my Gtx750ti so i put my spare Gtx750ti in the Pc still no display but on my on bored HDMI port there is a display...I put my old Gpu that dont use 6pin power connection and works fine. Please help my GPU'S Are dead

Solution
The PSU linked is quite frightening; a 15-year-old PSU with a 25-year-old design (not actually a 450W PSU or even a 300W one). I would test all the current GPUs on something with a known good PSU.
Hello please can anyone help? I was gaming when my Pc just turned off ...I thought it was my psu i changed it wit a spare my pc goes on with no display on my Gtx750ti so i put my spare Gtx750ti in the Pc still no display but on my on bored HDMI port there is a display...I put my old Gpu that dont use 6pin power connection and works fine. Please help my GPU'S Are dead
Hello and welcome to the forums

Can you post your full system specs?

If i understand correctly:

You have a 750ti which stopped working, you tried another 750ti: no image on both

you have another GPU that is only powered via the gpuslot on your mobo: you have image

your onboard graphics (via the mobo) also work

It 's odd that both your 750ti's have gone

please try to put your 750ti's in another pc (from a friend, neighbour, family,etc)

Let us know what the gpu does in another system and we'll go from there

Jul 5, 2021
Hello and welcome to the forums

Can you post your full system specs?

If i understand correctly:

You have a 750ti which stopped working, you tried another 750ti: no image on both

you have another GPU that is only powered via the gpuslot on your mobo: you have image

your onboard graphics (via the mobo) also work

It 's odd that both your 750ti's have gone

please try to put your 750ti's in another pc (from a friend, neighbour, family,etc)

Let us know what the gpu does in another system and we'll go from there

TRENDING THREADS