[SOLVED] Gpu keeps crashing after i spilled soda on it

Apr 11, 2022
Recently my gpu has been crashing alot because i spilled soda on it, the gpu most likely only got a drop of soda because the spill was small and the dust protector on the top dealt with most of it, but even since then my gpu has been crashing during games. Both tarkov and rust, i know its my gpu crashing because the light on my gpu goes off but every other component still is lit up, , its not overheating the temp is around 30-45c the whole time but it still keeps crashing, even while im just on my desktop but mostly while im playing. is my 3060 gone forever or can i fix it somehow? should i take it to a repair shop or something?

Recently my gpu has been crashing alot because i spilled soda on it, the gpu most likely only got a drop of soda because the spill was small and the dust protector on the top dealt with most of it, but even since then my gpu has been crashing during games. Both tarkov and rust, i know its my gpu crashing because the light on my gpu goes off but every other component still is lit up, , its not overheating the temp is around 30-45c the whole time but it still keeps crashing, even while im just on my desktop but mostly while im playing. is my 3060 gone forever or can i fix it somehow? should i take it to a repair shop or something?
How long ago did you spill on it?

Apr 11, 2022
Disassemble it and examine for signs of burn or corrosion.
Or have somebody else to do this for you.
Probably will have to replace the card.
its something to do with gpu load, i just played like a hour and a half of torque drift and nothing happened everything was perfect, when i would play rust or tarkov after like 20m it would just crash