[SOLVED] GPU keeps crashing

Dec 6, 2020
I upgraded GPU few months ago to Gigabyte GeForce GTX1060 3GB but like a month later until today it keeps crashing randomly and sometimes the GPU won't boot at all. It boots with on-board graphics but it's very random. I have to do few restarts on PC or unplug and plug the GPU back for it to boot up. Sometimes it works and sometimes it won't boot at all no matter how many restarts and tries. Sometimes it might take few days that it's everything fine and randomly one day starts doing same thing again. I have all drivers upgraded. I'm not sure what causes this and i'm also not so good with computers so I don't know have I done something wrong when I first installed the GPU.

I will upgrade RAM to 12GB soon and later CPU to Intel Core i5-3470.
If you have any better suggestions i'm open with 100 euros budget (for CPU only).

Thank you

Specs

Motherboard: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3
CPU: Intel Pentium G630 2.70Hz
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX1060 3GB
RAM: 4GB
PSU: Corsair CV550 550W

Solution
Dude I would say save up some more and if you wanna stay with intel you can go with a i3-9100F and maybe a MSI B365M . You will be fine with 4GB of ram if you really can't afford to upgrade right now. For the GPU might be a bad card(?) If you can, try it on another system/s, to see if it still crashes. Also make sure to install the most recent Nvidia drivers for your GPU.
Dec 6, 2020
Dude I would say save up some more and if you wanna stay with intel you can go with a i3-9100F and maybe a MSI B365M . You will be fine with 4GB of ram if you really can't afford to upgrade right now. For the GPU might be a bad card(?) If you can, try it on another system/s, to see if it still crashes. Also make sure to install the most recent Nvidia drivers for your GPU.

Solution