Jul 1, 2023
spec:
motherboard aorus z590 ultra
cpu i5 11400f
gpu rtx 2070 super
2x8 ram
ssd

Hello,
i make myself custom pc few months ago, when i build it i got gpu led on, i bought then new cable it worked, but today everything worket fine to moment i tried instaling valorant, but i got secure boot problem, so i get into bios and i turn something called system key [? or something like that] then i got request to exit without apply changes [or something like that], after that my pc turned off and when i tried to start it nothing showed up, so i opened my pc and i see that gpu light is turn on,
i tried: reinstaling gpu, starting with one ram, starting without usb, i tried reset bios [with button and with battery], and gpu led is still there, should i buy new cable? or there is another way?

i make myself custom pc few months ago, when i build it i got gpu led on, i bought then new cable it worked
you mean that originally the system did not POST and showed an LED warning light related to the GPU?
i bought then new cable it worked, but today everything worket fine
you then purchased a new replacement GPU power cable and it seemed to correct the problem?

Jul 1, 2023
you mean that originally the system did not POST and showed an LED warning light related to the GPU?

you then purchased a new replacement GPU power cable and it seemed to correct the problem?
I corrected it wrong. i bought displayport dvi cabel, before i tested on displayport vga cabel, it didnt show anything, i was thinking that vga cabel is broken but, yesterday i test same vga cabel that didnt work on pc but with laptop it does, i tried test vga cabel yesterday too on pc but nothing happened.

TRENDING THREADS