[SOLVED] GPU LED

aymen11512

Commendable
Aug 11, 2019
Hello, i have a gigabyte rx 570 gaming MI which comes without a backplate or LED ...i found a chinese seller who s selling and LED...i checked i have the headers on the pcb (removed bc cards were supposed to be for miners to lower the cost) so my question is, if i get the LED and plug it woyld it work properly ?

Solution
You will need to parse the link to the LED kit, then parse a link to your GPU, in order for us to double check. Generically stating what you have often leads to assumptions which is not what investments should be based on. You're also advised to contact the seller and inform them of your GPU's make and model in order to get a nod from them as well. It's good practice to get more than one opinion on any matter so you're well informed.

Lutfij

Titan
You will need to parse the link to the LED kit, then parse a link to your GPU, in order for us to double check. Generically stating what you have often leads to assumptions which is not what investments should be based on. You're also advised to contact the seller and inform them of your GPU's make and model in order to get a nod from them as well. It's good practice to get more than one opinion on any matter so you're well informed.

Solution

aymen11512

Commendable
Aug 11, 2019
Hello, i have a gigabyte rx 570 gaming MI which comes without a backplate or LED ...i found a chinese seller who s selling and LED...i checked i have the headers on the pcb (removed bc cards were supposed to be for miners to lower the cost) so my question is, if i get the LED and plug it woyld it work properly ?
https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-RX570GAMING-4GD-MI#kf This is the link to my GPU, as for the LED it was a chinese seller selling the whole cooler which is identical to mine +led ..so basically my gpu is the same as the other one that has leds but as it was intended for miners gigabyte remived backplates and led to lower their cost bc miners dont need that..niw u have checked the pcb and i do have headers for that ..my only concern is if i might need to flash bios or something line that