[SOLVED] Gpu Loud Fan

May 5, 2020
Hello, I have a problem with my GPU fan, I have Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB Gaming OC rev.1. Even if my PC is in idle mode or doing something not very hard for gpu, one fan goes from 0 to 100% and he is very loud. I do not know how to fix this, I tried to reinstall drivers, reassemble it and nothing happed, still same loud noise only from one fan.

Solution
Hello, I have a problem with my GPU fan, I have Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB Gaming OC rev.1. Even if my PC is in idle mode or doing something not very hard for gpu, one fan goes from 0 to 100% and he is very loud. I do not know how to fix this, I tried to reinstall drivers, reassemble it and nothing happed, still same loud noise only from one fan.
Did you check your GPU temps ? if they are hot, try cleaning your case and putting new thermal paste, if they are low, download MSI afterburner or Asus GPU tweak II and then you have control of your GPU fan.

JasonNs_

Proper
Sep 22, 2020
Did you check your GPU temps ? if they are hot, try cleaning your case and putting new thermal paste, if they are low, download MSI afterburner or Asus GPU tweak II and then you have control of your GPU fan.

Solution