Question Gpu makes monitor enter power save mode.

Aug 27, 2021
Hi.So my video card reached some very hot temperature and while I was gaming the monitor sometimes turned off and it makes a buzz noise in my headphones and I believed it's time to change the thermal paste , I disconnect the cooler I cleaned the old dry paste but I realise I don't have any paste , so I order some and until I had to wait a day or 2 until the deliver I connected my gpu in the pc to test it.From what I know a gpu or cpu can run even without the thermal paste and after I connect my gpu in the pc I start the windows everything normal but after like 10 seconds the monitor enters power saving mode.I searched a lot of solution for that but nothing worked.I know there can be many issues that make this happend so I'm gonna eliminate some.First of all the pc works fine if i connect the cable straight into the pc port , but of i try with the gpu is doing the entering power save mode.The cables work fine , monitor works fine.I switched the rams , I cleaned the pci slot i did anything.I don't have a second pc to test the gpu but I m sure there is the problem
My question is , can I resolve this ?

TRENDING THREADS