GPU max temperature

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kisrobert

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2002
Legth/With/height: 11x12x20cm
This was the heating radiator (which tried to heat the cabin on winter), NOT the cooling radiator of engine.

jagedlion: Zalman makes, but not possible to buy in Hungary... yet...

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
Thats not bad... and what kind of fittings are you using - whats size is your tubing ?

P.S. If you like I am able to get Zalman products at relatively good prices - if there's anything you're interested in I've got family in Budapest and Sarvar with whom you could pick it up(?)

Ahhh! It's 2003 and wait, whats this!? My computer didn't blow up! ... Well damn, there goes my new Athlon @ 333FSB and my inssurance claim... heheheh

kisrobert

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2002
My system: XP2000+ not OC.
The pipes: 9mm internal diameter transparent plastic tube
The radiator: 11x12x20 cm (withxlengthxheight)
the home made block: aluminium 20 (or 25 not remember)mm thick, 60x80mm (withxlength) with 4 drilled holes, 2 connector (water in/out)
balance tank: a 1 liter plastic soft drink bottle. Will change to 0.2-0,05 liter.
About 0.7-1 liter water.
The bottom of the radiator is 30 cm over the CPU.
The case is open (need to drill two holes for the pipes, and I will close it)
fittings made by a lathe operator...
(pump: 220V 6W, 450l/h, for safety, never used...)

About zalman: some of my colleague played at snowball in the office... some snow->water on my graphics card... it's over...now I'm using TNT2 no fan no noise... no games...