Question Gpu may be broken

Nov 6, 2021
Hey,

So my pc doesn't work anymore when i have my gpu in my pc but when I remove it its doing a beep sound and thats how I know that my pc is booting
cuz my monitor only has hdmi and my mother board dosent have hdmi so why is it doing that?
Should I buy a new gpu? My gpu is amd radeon rx 480 nitro and my mother board is acer and I tried to remove ram and clean them or start the pc with only one or just everything I even checked the cables but I changed the thermal paste to the gpu and it was kinda my first time and it booted up after this but then it just stopped I got a green screen and it just stopped and dind work anymore.

Hope you guys can help tbh

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Please include the make and model of the PSU apart from it's wattage and it's age. If the system is a prebuilt, mention the make and model of the unit alongside it's SKU and any other modifications you might've done to said prebuilt.

Nov 6, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Please include the make and model of the PSU apart from it's wattage and it's age. If the system is a prebuilt, mention the make and model of the unit alongside it's SKU and any other modifications you might've done to said prebuilt.

Hey so there are my components

CPU: i7 2600

Motherboard: Acer Q77H2-am

Ram: 16GB

SSD/HDD: 2 SSD one is 240gb and the other one is 1tb and one HDD 500GB

GPU: AMD Radeon Rx 480 nitro oc 8gb GDDR5 256-bit Lite

PSU:400W I think FSC GROUP INC. Model no: FSP400-60GHN(85)

Chassis: I don't know what this is I guess it's the case Titan 700 genesis

Monitor: HP Z24nf

And the pc it's a prebuild I just put one ssd in the pc a long time ago and it's still working and I got the pc 2 years ago it worked fine but a week ago it stopped when I changed thermal paste to both GPU and CPU

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS