[SOLVED] GPU not detected by motherboard!!!

Sep 29, 2019
Hey guys, (sorry for my bad eng.)
I've just bought a new pc:
Gigabyte DualFan 2060 OC
Ryzen 5 3600
DDR4 8GB 3200MHz
B450M Bazooka Plus
750W Raidmax 80 bronze;
The problem is, when i boot my pc with hdmi connected to my gpu, it boots, but when i type dxdiag in run, it says that my gpu is named "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter", which i guess is integradet GPU,
i tried almost everything i can (Downloading MB Driver from CD i get when i bought it,Downloading GPU Driver from CD i get too, Update Driver in Device Manager,Download MB Drivers from MSI Official syte, Download GPU Driver from Nvidia Official syte, which doesn't work, it says "This Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows, i have original 64bit Windows 10,then i enter My PC to enter Nvidia folder, i opened it,then i opened DisplayDriver,then 436.30 folder, which is empty and i really dont know how...), then i run some benchs, cpu benchs worked, gpu benchs doesn't even open, then i opened Aorus Engine and GeForce Experience, Aorus shows gpu memory and boost clock speed, but nothing else, and Geforce Experience opened saying "Unable to download recommended driver", which appears that MB doesn't recognize my GPU (Oh and i almost forgot something, i tried to download GPU Drivers using Nvidia smart scan, it tells me that i need the latest version of java, but i didnt get any message on screen telling me to allow java to run, so every time i update java, it tells me the exect same "The Nvidia Smart Scan requires the latest version of Java"), thank you for reading this, i tried to explain the problem as good as i can!

Solution
You can use Media Creation tool (google for it) to make an USB drive wih Windows kit on it. Another option would be a system restore to a previous point, when the system worked without issues.
Sep 29, 2019
You can use Media Creation tool (google for it) to make an USB drive wih Windows kit on it. Another option would be a system restore to a previous point, when the system worked without issues.
Sure, I can do that, i think the only difference is that i'll have watermark that says "Activate Windows" and won't be able to change wallpaper, but what about that system restore thing you said, can you explain it to me more ill be much thankful!

Sep 29, 2019
Nope.
You should have gotten the advanced recovery tools window. Open Settings, type in the search box recovery and click again Recovery on the list on the left side.
Then click Open System Restore. See what options getting.
Yes, and then i have a recommended restore option, and option to choose different restore point, i clicked on choose different, and then i get that directx and driver booster, i dont have any more option!