[SOLVED] GPU not detected in Bios

Nov 21, 2020
Hi, my RX 570 is not detected in Bios, nor do its fan spin on any occasion, and it displays a red light above where the connector is inserted from the PSU. PC turns on and works fine when HDM1 is plugged into motherboard, and simply displays a black screen when plugged into GPU. Help appreciated!

Solution
You have connected the included 2x 6pin to 1x 8pin adaptor to a single 6 pin from your PSU.........

Your PSU has a 8pin connector, use that one.
Nov 21, 2020
Not sure If I directly replied to you, sorry for potential spam,
CPU: Intel Pentium Gold G5400T
GPU: Radeon XFX RX 570 4 GB
PSU: EVGA 400W ATX
Memory: corsair vengeance LPX 16 GB
Storage: KINGSTON SA400S37480G

Nov 21, 2020
Hi, my RX 570 is not detected in Bios, nor do its fan spin on any occasion, and it displays a red light above where the connector is inserted from the PSU. PC turns on and works fine when HDM1 is plugged into motherboard, and simply displays a black screen when plugged into GPU. Help appreciated!

Specs(please let me know if more specification necessary):
CPU: Intel Pentium Gold G5400T
Motherboard: H310M PRO-M2 PLUS (MS-7C08)
GPU: Radeon XFX RX 570 4 GB
PSU: EVGA 400W ATX
RAM: corsair vengeance LPX 16 GB
Storage: KINGSTON SA400S37480G

Last edited:
Your GPU needs a minimum of 500W PSU and the red light you see it's because either the connector is not fully inserted or you did not plug the appropriate one. It needs a 8 pin and I am very curious if your PSU has one.

List your exact model of your PSU and it's age.

EDIT: Please don't make multiple threads about the same thing. You can easily edit the previous one.

Oh boy, you got the N1 most probably. It's the worst you could have from EVGA. You should DEFINETELY upgrade it to a decent one.
Recommendations in the following thread, first post:
Discussion - Power supply discussion and recommended models thread | Tom's Hardware Forum

Here is a Tier list which shows your PSU as TIER E labeled POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS

PSU could very well be the issue, but I can say I have run an RX570 on an N1 400w myself and it worked.

Did you buy this GPU new or used?

The red light above where the PCIe connector on the card is means the card is not receiving power. Can you show a picture of where you have the power connector plugged in?