GPU not detected in device manager / No signal for monitors / Fans not spinning HELP

Aug 15, 2018
Today I decided to switch my 2nd monitor to the other side of my main monitor. This happened after an update was completed. So i powered down my PC and unplugged the monitors, switched them over and plugged everything back in and powered up my PC. Then it was reading no signal... So i tested both of my monitors with my PS4 and they both worked, then i switched my Display port to my motherboards onboard graphics and only 1 monitor worked(my main)

Now that i was booted onto windows i checked the device manager and only my onboard intel graphics were there. I also tried to reinstall the drivers but AMD was saying my card wasn't detected. I looked at my GPU and the fan was not spinning either but the lights were on.

If anyone could help that would be great!

Solution
1| When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

2| While you're working with the onboard graphics, can you get into BIOS? If so, make sure you're on the latest BIOS revision.

3| How old is your PSU?

4| For the time being have one Monitor connected to the GPU and try switching the ports you've used on the dedicated GPU to see if you get display functionality on either of them.

Lutfij

Titan
1| When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

2| While you're working with the onboard graphics, can you get into BIOS? If so, make sure you're on the latest BIOS revision.

3| How old is your PSU?

4| For the time being have one Monitor connected to the GPU and try switching the ports you've used on the dedicated GPU to see if you get display functionality on either of them.

Solution
Aug 15, 2018

Also what I have noticed is that sometimes when i boot this image shows (sorry for the shutterstock image hahaha) then it goes away

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/vector-tv-vhs-noise-flickering-colored-1067470922

TRENDING THREADS