Question GPU Not Detecting Power Connectors

Sep 9, 2019
EVGA GTX 960 2GB SuperSC ACX 2.0+
All the power connector slots have been tested they're all working so I'm at a loss.
The connectors were plugged in when this photo was taken.
image0.jpg

Sep 9, 2019
What's the make and model number of your Power Supply unit ? How many PCI-E power connectors does your card actually require ??

Edit: Did you connect the correct PCI-E cable from your PSU ? Look fro these cables:

0XXJuyA.jpg
Yes It is plugged in correctly Both PCI-E cables are plugged in to the graphics card. I have tried two different motherboards and power supplies neither of them worked. I've even torn the card apart and it doesn't appear to have any damage.

Sep 9, 2019
yes if it got hot enough and had some bad solder joints to start with
Someone gave it to us because it is broken and we've been trying to fix it. We can't get it to do anything besides show the screen I posted in my original post. It actually my brother's card, I'm doing this on his behalf

Sep 9, 2019
My brother just told me the graphics card only turns on when the PCI-e is plugged in, also here is a picture of the card's internals and if anyone sees anything that could be cause the card to not get power from the slot just send a reply. The slot is not broken either so that's ruled out. We've tested in a total of two pcs, same results

image0.jpg