[SOLVED] GPU not displaying any signal

Jul 16, 2021
I have a pc, which was working fine for a while, a few glitches here and there, but overall, working fine. All of a sudden, the GPU just stopped displaying anything. I’ve tried everything I can, I’ve switched the slot it’s in, I’ve tried to manually reset the BIOS, and nothing works. Can anyone help me try and fix it?
I also don’t have any integrated graphics.

Solution
The keyboard and mouse light up and everything turns on, but there’s no signal
That's a bad sign, the GPU might be a problem. Remove and reinsert the PSU cables, reinsert the Display cable and try reseating the graphics card.
A lot of people make the mistake of putting the display cable into the motherboard instead of the graphics card.

Borrow a graphics card from someone and try to start it up.

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
I have a pc, which was working fine for a while, a few glitches here and there, but overall, working fine. All of a sudden, the GPU just stopped displaying anything. I’ve tried everything I can, I’ve switched the slot it’s in, I’ve tried to manually reset the BIOS, and nothing works. Can anyone help me try and fix it?
I also don’t have any integrated graphics.
Attach keyboard and mouse to your PC and boot it up.

If you can turn on the Number lock, caps lock and scroll lock key Lights, then it might be the GPU.

If the lights on your keyboard don't turn on after pressing any key, then the motherboard/CPU is faulty.

Jul 16, 2021
Attach keyboard and mouse to your PC and boot it up.

If you can turn on the Number lock, caps lock and scroll lock key Lights, then it might be the GPU.

If the lights on your keyboard don't turn on after pressing any key, then the motherboard/CPU is faulty.

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
That's a bad sign, the GPU might be a problem. Remove and reinsert the PSU cables, reinsert the Display cable and try reseating the graphics card.
A lot of people make the mistake of putting the display cable into the motherboard instead of the graphics card.

Solution
Jul 16, 2021

I tried all of that, and it still didn’t display any video. And I can’t borrow a graphics card from anyone because I don’t know anyone else with a custom built PC.