Question GPU not getting enough power

May 25, 2019
Have you tried using some other Power Supply unit ? That GiGABYTE PSU isn't the very best of power supplies, and usually it's not recommended for gaming PCs. It's bronze certified as evident from Gigabyte's website though.

Why is the MEMORY clock so high, when the GPU load is 0% ??
Idk The memory clock is at standerd.

I suggest you garb some other high-quality PSU, and then re-test the GPU, if possible. Or, maybe try checking the GPU on some system, having a different power supply unit ?

Gigabyte power supplies, are okay-ish. They aren't great, but they aren't crap either. Corsair, Seasonic, Be quiet, EVGA and other PSU brands, have a better reputation because they have been in the market segment for a long time.....I couldn't find the OEM of that particular PSU model from Gigabyte though, after searching the PSU database.

Last edited:
May 25, 2019
I suggest you garb some other high-quality PSU, and then re-test the GPU, if possible. Or, maybe try checking the GPU on some system, having a different power supply unit ?

Problem is solved! A fresh install of Windows jas done the job :D

Gigabyte power supplies, are okay-ish. They aren't great, but they aren't crap either. Corsair, Seasonic, Be quiet, EVGA and other PSU brands, have a better reputation because they have been in the market segment for a long time..