[SOLVED] Gpu not performing as it should, any fixes?

Solution
is there at least some sort of fix for it saying that its performing lower than it should?
just don't trust 3rd party site's BS if it hasn't been proven in real life.
is there a graphics card you can recommend for playing games at 1440P at 60 fps or higher
GTX 1080 Ti, RTX 2080(or higher), RTX 3070(or higher),
plus any equivalent AMD models.

considering AMD:
i used an RX 6700 XT for a bit earlier this year and it kept my 3440x1440 display over 70fps in most games with a mix of mid-highest settings.

but eventually switched to the RTX 3080 Ti i'd been waiting for and now easily hit ≥120fps in any modern demanding game with all highest settings.
Nov 28, 2021
include your complete system specs, with PSU make/model and time in use.
along with some average fps results in a couple different games.
Average in Hollow Knight is around 108 fps, Borderlands is around 40 fps, Minecraft is around 45, Terraria is around 50, and this build is about 10 months old, which means the psu is 10 months old, the model should be in my profile, but I'll link it here anyway: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Juanstavo/builds/#view=GVx6Mp

Nov 28, 2021
those fps are normal for any low-end GPU.

but your system specs are not included.
some may be willing to chase your specs down to a third party site but i am not one of them.
for the most help available include all of your information here in the thread.
Sorry, I probably misunderstood what you meant by system specs, I don't know much about computers, do you mean all of the parts I used to build my computer? If so, then:

I don't know if this answers your question
also, I have to run most games like borderlands at the lowest settings for them to run decently, I haven't gotten around to play games like borderlands 3 or halo because of it, since its just really slow and I cant really enjoy anything.

yes, those are the specs we need to evaluate your current system's capabilities.
I haven't gotten around to play games like borderlands 3 or halo because of it, since its just really slow and I cant really enjoy anything.
this would be due to you using a very low quality graphics card with only 4GB of VRAM.
even when the GTX 1650 was released it was considered on the higher end of the low-tiered cards.
also running at 1440p is going to be even harder for this card.

Nov 28, 2021
yes, those are the specs we need to evaluate your current system's capabilities.

this would be due to you using a very low quality graphics card with only 4GB of VRAM.
even when the GTX 1650 was released it was considered on the higher end of the low-tiered cards.
also running at 1440p is going to be even harder for this card.
Well ok, but is there at least some sort of fix for it saying that its performing lower than it should?
Also, is there a graphics card you can recommend for playing games at 1440P at 60 fps or higher, and will adding more RAM change anything?

is there at least some sort of fix for it saying that its performing lower than it should?
is there a graphics card you can recommend for playing games at 1440P at 60 fps or higher

considering AMD:
i used an RX 6700 XT for a bit earlier this year and it kept my 3440x1440 display over 70fps in most games with a mix of mid-highest settings.

but eventually switched to the RTX 3080 Ti i'd been waiting for and now easily hit ≥120fps in any modern demanding game with all highest settings.

Solution
Nov 28, 2021

considering AMD:

Got it, Ill look into getting a better gpu. Thank you! :)

Reactions: JohnBonhamsGhost

TRENDING THREADS