Question GPU not putting display through, one fan spinning

Oct 13, 2019
Hi, the other day my PC shut down like as if there were a power cut and wouldn't turn back on, after I gave it a clean with compressed air i managed to get it to start back up. Afterwards I started having issues with my display, it would often go to grey screen and I would have to restart the computer to get things working again, the computer wasnt frozen as I was still able to hear audio, it didnt matter if i was just browsing web or playing games it still happened. I was also getting the nvlddmkm error from event viewer. So i decided to format my pc and see if that would help, for a long time it wouldn't read that i had a graphics card inserted but after some struggling i managed to install my drivers and have some use of it, after a while it started crashing and once again i wasn't able to get any display from the gpu. After some reading i decided that i should replace the PSU as the lack of power from the faulty psu could be the cause.

Once i inserted the new PSU everything worked like a charm, no issues at all and the GPU was performing perfectly fine when i gamed. I turned the PC off over night and in the morning it was broken again.

The graphics card is not putting through any display, right now when it inserted, one of the fans will twitch a few times and then start spinning, the other doesnt move at all.

My rig:
Old PSU: Corsair TX850
New PSU: Corsair CX650M
GPU: GTX 970
Processor: i7 3770
Motherboard: P8ZZ7-V

Anyone know the cause of the issue? is it the motherboard, GPU or a dodgy PSU?