Question GPU not tottaly flush with the back of the case

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your case and the GPU? You're actually overthinking it with the clearances. If the system doesn't clash with any other connection/slot on the system and powers up without a hitch, you're good to go for everyday use.

You might want to include the specs to your entire build and add more images of the inside of the case apart from the exterior PCIe expansion slots spacing.

Reactions: Dzonihood
Aug 23, 2022
Make and model of your case and the GPU? You're actually overthinking it with the clearances. If the system doesn't clash with any other connection/slot on the system and powers up without a hitch, you're good to go for everyday use.

You might want to include the specs to your entire build and add more images of the inside of the case apart from the exterior PCIe expansion slots spacing.
B760 aorus elite
Ddr5 32gb 6400mhz
I7 13700k
RTX 4080
Cooler master h500p mesh

Here is a Pic from inside :

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
B760 aorus elite
Ddr5 32gb 6400mhz
I7 13700k
RTX 4080
Cooler master h500p mesh

Here is a Pic from inside :

I don’t see a problem to be honest and wouldn’t adjust a thing with the hardware. You could double-check the screws that hold on the motherboard to make sure that the mobo is completely parallel to the back of the case. However, you’re not experiencing issues (at least to my knowledge), so there’s no reason to take apart anything.