Question GPU not working correctly (laptop)

Jan 29, 2020
My rx560x is only being used 30-50% and the temp is hitting 60 celsius, my fps goes from 40-120. i have cleaned the fans and checked pci is set to no power saving but the fps actually goes up when i use moderate power saving, but it still isnt stable.
the cpu is ryzen 5 3550h and runs fine. My usual fps on csgo before this problem was around 180.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make sure your laptop is on the latest BIOS update. Then you should source DDU, uninstall your existing drivers using that app and then reinstalling the drivers with the latest downloaded off of AMD's support site(manually). Install in an elevated command, i.e right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Jan 29, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make sure your laptop is on the latest BIOS update. Then you should source DDU, uninstall your existing drivers using that app and then reinstalling the drivers with the latest downloaded off of AMD's support site(manually). Install in an elevated command, i.e right click installer>Run as Administrator.
ive just tried this now i have it back from repair shop (it isnt repaired) and it didnt work thanks though.