• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question GPU OC

Sep 12, 2019
Is it okay to drag the slider all the way to the right in msi afterburner for overclocking gpu's? Does it have a big effect on the lifespan of the card?

Sep 12, 2019
Dragging the voltage slider to the right did pretty much nothing for me, probably wasn't necessary at the amount of core cock i was increasing for it. Thanks tho

puw2

Respectable
Sep 25, 2017
Dragging the voltage slider to the right did pretty much nothing for me, probably wasn't necessary at the amount of core cock i was increasing for it. Thanks tho
Increasing the power limit slider does nothing if the card doesnt need to pull any more to hit the core clock that you've set.

It wont pull more power if the card doesnt need it.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS