Question GPU on 95%+ whilst playing CSGO and Valorant

emishra1002

Prominent
Nov 19, 2018
Whenever i play csgo and valorant my GPU is on over 95% usage, I use a i7 9700k and a rtx 2070and i average 180 fps on csgo playing 1440p max settings. Is there something i can do to lower GPU usage?

Lutfij

Titan
Have you tried other gaming titles to see if this is a one off(or two off :LOL: )? Maybe use DDU to uninstall your drivers and reinstall them manually in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. You might also want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending for your motherboard.

Might want to list your full system's specs as well.

emishra1002

Prominent
Nov 19, 2018
Have you tried other gaming titles to see if this is a one off(or two off :LOL: )? Maybe use DDU to uninstall your drivers and reinstall them manually in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. You might also want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending for your motherboard.

Might want to list your full system's specs as well.
My full PC specs are: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/DW8NRJ
Most games I try are having the sam GPU issue and I have tried to reinstall in an elevated command.
Im not too sure if I have had a BIOS update but I have had this issue from the first day after building my PC