GPU or 4k Samsung Monitor Turning Pink/Purple on some games.

Oct 2, 2018
hey hey hey, alright, long time lurker, finally have a problem that i cant seem to find a fix for, and unable to trouble shoot atm. (no other 4k t.v. to test, or PC to test the card.)
my problem is that when ever i play an old game or some modern games with higher GFX I.E. Command and Conquer Tiberian sun on Oi gin, or as of recently World of Warcraft on ultra. (recently cause i just reinstalled after a few years.)

Im not too usre if its my GPU or T.V. although when i plug it into my LG 1080P T.V. everything works fine.

i have my DxDiag and MsConfig to upload, although i do not see an upload function and not trying to unload a wall of info on my first post HA.

No i do not have another PC to test GPU, no i do not have another 4K T.V. to troubleshoot, Yes, i do have a 1080p LG T.V.

thank you for all your time.

EDIT: i forgot to mention, when I try to Scrn Shot and upload the Pink/Purple screen, in the Scrn Shot everything is normal coloring.

EDIT2: WoW, does it on all settings now.

EDIT3: Turning DX12 to DX11, it seems to work fine....although does not solve other games that do not have that option.
also why can i not play DX12 on WoW?

Oct 2, 2018

i am only able to select 8Bit

Oct 2, 2018

i am on YCbCr444
the only option i can choose from is on output color format; 444, 422, 420 or RGB
Everything else has no other options, I.E.
Desktop Color Depth (Highest [32 Bit])
Output color Depth (8 Bit)
Output dynamic range (Limited)