[SOLVED] gpu or pc crashing

Jun 21, 2019
so i have a rx 580 8gb from gigabyte. when i play fortnite it just suddenly shuts off the pc an restarts. i first thought it was a thermal issue so i put up the fan rpm and the gpu stayed at 40-55C.i have tried installing drivers from their website but it still crashes. i tested it 3 times with unigine heaven and it didnt crash. i tried downclocking the memory and the core, and putting the power to - 1,-2,-5,-10. please help any suggestions will be appreciated.

Solution
lcpower lc6550 v2. 0 550w

This MIGHT be the culprit in your case, IMO. LC POWER PSUs should be avoided like a plague. They are of very poor and inferior quality. Not recommended for high-end GAMING PCs.

Get a QUALITY PSU model instead.

PSU is the last component you might want to cheap out on, or skimp. Try to get some other high quality PSU, IF possible. Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency or even a wrecked system. Don't SKIMP on the PSU,, since this is the MOST important PC component. I can't stress this enough.
Jun 21, 2019
i7-870 @2.93ghz
gigabyte rx580 8gb
8gb ram @1333mhz
gigabyte ga-h55m-ud3h
120gb kingston a400 ssd
240gb crucial sss
500gb toshiba

This MIGHT be the culprit in your case, IMO. LC POWER PSUs should be avoided like a plague. They are of very poor and inferior quality. Not recommended for high-end GAMING PCs.

Get a QUALITY PSU model instead.

PSU is the last component you might want to cheap out on, or skimp. Try to get some other high quality PSU, IF possible. Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency or even a wrecked system. Don't SKIMP on the PSU,, since this is the MOST important PC component. I can't stress this enough.

Solution
Jun 21, 2019
today i changed the psu to a corsair tx650w and the pc crashes stopped when i changed te driver to 19. 8.1 but the game itself still crashes so i will try 18.5.1 drivers and if that won't work i will try 18.3.3. thank you for the help