Hello!
I've got a fresh built PC:
Motherboard: AsusB560M-E
GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti strix
CPU: Inte core i5 11400F
CPU cooler: Be! Quiet pure rock 2
PSU: Seasonic FOCUS PLUS 650W
RAM: 2x8 GB G-Skill Aegis

My problem is that when i play a game, the system crashes into desktop without any notifications and there is no event in the event viewer either. I got "rendering device lost" message while crashing forexample Detroit: Become human or Overwatch 2, but when crashing other games i don't have any error messages. I got my RAM, GPU and PSU second-hand from my friend and he said that he had the same problems with these, so I assume that there is a problem with one of the three components.
I run the following tests:
RAM tested with MEMTEST86 4 times - no errors and crashes
GPU stress tested with Furmark - no errors and crashes
CPU stress test - no errors and crashes
Full system stability tested with OCCT - no errors and crashes
I don't have any OC.
All my drivers and windows are up to date.
I tried to roll back the GPU driver with DDU, but it didn't fix the problem so i installed the new version again.
I noticed, that I got crashes while playing at fully loaded system at random times, no matter what game I'm playing with.
Hardware temperatures are fine while playing:
CPU: max 62-65 °C
GPU: max 68-70 °C

What could be the problem? GPU or PSU?

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hello!
I've got a fresh built PC:
Motherboard: AsusB560M-E
GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti strix
CPU: Inte core i5 11400F
CPU cooler: Be! Quiet pure rock 2
PSU: Seasonic FOCUS PLUS 650W
RAM: 2x8 GB G-Skill Aegis

My problem is that when i play a game, the system crashes into desktop without any notifications and there is no event in the event viewer either. I got "rendering device lost" message while crashing forexample Detroit: Become human or Overwatch 2, but when crashing other games i don't have any error messages. I got my RAM, GPU and PSU second-hand from my friend and he said that he had the same problems with these, so I assume that there is a problem with one of the three components.
I run the following tests:
RAM tested with MEMTEST86 4 times - no errors and crashes
GPU stress tested with Furmark - no errors and crashes
CPU stress test - no errors and crashes
Full system stability tested with OCCT - no errors and crashes
I don't have any OC.
All my drivers and windows are up to date.
I tried to roll back the GPU driver with DDU, but it didn't fix the problem so i installed the new version again.
I noticed, that I got crashes while playing at fully loaded system at random times, no matter what game I'm playing with.
Hardware temperatures are fine while playing:
CPU: max 62-65 °C
GPU: max 68-70 °C

What could be the problem? GPU or PSU?
So just the games crash not the PC.

First thing to try is close all programs you have running in the background everything.
Then try again.

TRENDING THREADS