GPU or the Motherboard

Aug 26, 2018
I don't know if the GPU is the problem because i tried to plug the Signal cable to the Graphics Card but it won't show anything, so I tried plugging in into the MotherBoard-'s GPU which is the Intel one, But after i plugged it in it displayed, I don't know though if i can Fix the GPU i don't have that much money left to buy another one, Is it possible to fix a GPU to a PC Technician?

Does the card show up in Windows Device Manager? In the BIOS? If not try and re-seat the graphics card in the PCIe slot as well as making sure everything is plugged in correctly. You could also try and move the card to a different PCIe slot as well. If the card is detected then try and reinstall the Nvidia/AMD drivers for the card.

Depending on what card it is having it fixed may not be worth the money.

Aug 26, 2018
Sorry i accidentally voted down your comment i thought it is the Reply Button, That's the problem though i disabled the Intel Graphics Card, But it didn't showed up any Signal Errors in the Monitor which means it is working (in my opinion because i encountered this before when i accidentally connected my Signal cable to the MOBO) but the GPU's Fan is Working, I accidentally kicked it though. Maybe the GPU was Broken because of the kick i did, can you help me?