[SOLVED] Gpu overclocking help 2060 super

Cryptixg

Prominent
Jan 19, 2020
Hi i just have some questions on overclocking my asus rog strix 2060 super ive tried doing it on msi afterburner and ive tried it on nzxt cam software is one better then the other or does it not really matter? Also is slowly increasing the settings the best way to find the right clock or is there some preset overclocks i can set mine to? That may sound like a dumb question but trying to figure it out

Solution
Every gpu is different, even 2 of the exact same model will overclock differently. Therefore overclocking should be done in small steps. I don’t see any benefit in one software over the other. Also don’t expect big gains, the RTX 2000 range don’t have much overclocking potential.
Every gpu is different, even 2 of the exact same model will overclock differently. Therefore overclocking should be done in small steps. I don’t see any benefit in one software over the other. Also don’t expect big gains, the RTX 2000 range don’t have much overclocking potential.

Solution

Cryptixg

Prominent
Jan 19, 2020
What do you think i should do? Would it be worth it ti squeeze that extra small amount of juice or to just keep raw dogging it? I have an i9 9900kf i can almost run borderlands 3 at badass settings it dips to around 50 in sanctuary could i get it to run at 60fps with the small amount of overclocking i can do?