[SOLVED] gpu overclocking nvidia geforce 7025/nforce 630a

Abhishek Tiwari1

Reputable
Oct 5, 2014
Hi, i want to know about GPU overclocking.i have ASUS M4N68T-M motherboard with nvidia geforce 7025/n force 630a.
Now the problem is i can't even play games like NFS MW e.t.c. When i opened BIOS setting i found that the gpu frequency ranges from
300mhz to 1000mhz and it is set to minimum 300 mhz there.Now i want to increase that but i saw that that it showed me warning
that gpu frequency must be raised with chipset voltage. Now i want to know the combination of gpu frequency/chipset voltage ratio
so that in that ratio i can safely OC my gpu.if there is no such combination between them then can anyone tell me the best combination of these values
which must be SAFE (safety is first priority) to apply.Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Abhishek Tiwari(Email Removed)

Solution
The GPU is very old and extremely weak. I would suggest not overclocking it because you won't get much out of it.
OTOH,
if you state your budget, I will help you find a GPU (I'm an Indian)

mnineseven

Reputable
Sep 20, 2014
The GPU is very old and extremely weak. I would suggest not overclocking it because you won't get much out of it.
OTOH,
if you state your budget, I will help you find a GPU (I'm an Indian)

Solution

chadchad23

Prominent
Mar 26, 2020
I know that this is an old thread but i just saw this.
MSI AFTERBURNER (program) will help you overclock the gpu.
I suggest you to max out the core clock and the memory clock.
It may powerup the gpu 2-3x than the previous one. I did this and it was good, no problems at all.