Question GPU overheating

Dec 18, 2020
I bought a brand new tower and it hasn't even been a month in but my GPU seems to be having problems staying cool. I can't even play a simple game like valorant or destiny 2 without my screen blacking out on me from no connection and an overheated graphics card. I changed my fan speed to turbo but that did nothing. I tried fiddling with the power settings but that did nothing. I am using a temp monitor with 60 hz but I don't see how that would make my graphics card overheat.
https://www.google.com/search?q=ome...ZBogKHbxoBu8Q9QF6BAgIEAE#imgrc=OgPmRAEBqYN1xM
HP OMEN 25L GT12-0060 Desktop Computer
  • 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7-10700F Eight-Core.
  • 16GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 HyperX RAM.
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)
  • 512GB PCIe SSD | 1TB 7200 rpm HDD.
I'm at the point of wanting to just return the computer and get a refund so if anyone knows what's going on, I would appreciate that.

Dec 18, 2020
That case looks like a hotbox. Do you feel hot air coming out of exhaust ? What are your other temps like?
The design is supposed to have a lot of air flow. the top and bottom have holes to provide air flow but i removed the side panel and the problem still persists. the temps are at a good 100 for both the cpu and gpu. the air itself isnt hot. its just the GC that gets hot and i can tell from touching it.
my personal opinion of it is that these fans are just not enough to keep the computer cool so im just going to return it but is there any prebuilt computers you would reccommend? im not trying to build one myself cause i just dont have the time right now.