Question GPU Performance Worsen

Status
Not open for further replies.

AimanS

Reputable
Sep 6, 2016
Okay so a few weeks ago. When I play League of Legends, i get like 157 fps on Medium Low settings on 768p but starting from last Wednesday, my fps was around 60 fps even on Low settings. That is a huge amount of decrease. So the things that happen between those two activities. I download a few movies from Putlockers.cc, I downloaded games from fit girl, using torrent. I've downloaded Xenoverse 2 before the low fps happened, I still got around 150+ fps but that was when I only download 1 game on my laptop which is Xenoverse, no steam games. I switched from AVG from avast then last night I switched back to AVG. So I unninstalled most of the games that I downloaded from fitgirl but I still got low fps for 100% gpu usage (according to msi afterburner which I installed between the time of the 2 activities. Can anyone help?

AimanS

Reputable
Sep 6, 2016
So my Laptop went from 150+ fps on medium low settings on League Of Legends a month ago to 60 fps on every settings. Low settings gives me around 60 fps, medium 60 as well, high also 60 fps. So wtf? I downloaded a few movies and switched antivirus (tried avast after using Avg and i went back to avg last night), winrar and things like that. Basically filling the storage. The thing is, when I get that high fps on League Of Legends, I only had 2-3 games, no movies, only AVG and bittorrent. Basically this happened after I download 3 more game that have 50-80GB of storage and a few movies. I don't know if any of this gave me virus. I already did boot time scan, deep scan, performance scan using AVG today. Nothing popped up. Help me please.

Laptop specs:-
Intel i5-5200U
Amd r5 m330
8gb ddr3
1tb seagate barracuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS