Question Gpu problem...

Mar 24, 2019
My problem is that I can buy graphic card but some problems are there that are if GTA v use intergreted graphic card not dedicated! and as my computer does not have disk reader so how I install drivers for it and last is there any need to do os after installing graphic card so do you have solutions of my problem?

When you install a gpu normally the integrated graphics is completely disabled. You must connect the monitor to the gpu.

Once installed you download the latest software and drivers from AMD or NVidia website depending on gpu you choose.

However remember the rest of the system is equally important to how well the game will runs and the system you listed in your other post is going to struggle regardless of gpu choice.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Mar 24, 2019
When you install a gpu normally the integrated graphics is completely disabled. You must connect the monitor to the gpu.

Once installed you download the latest software and drivers from AMD or NVidia website depending on gpu you choose.

However remember the rest of the system is equally important to how well the game will runs and the system you listed in your other post is going to struggle regardless of gpu choice.
Is there any need to do window again? And can graphic card be installed without cd