Question Gpu problem

Apr 7, 2019
So today I had just bought a PNY GEFORCE GTX 1070 founders edition and everytime my pc boots up it shows a brief screen about the gpu information, then boos to windows 10 64 bit regularly. The main issue is I cannot install any nvidia drivers I keep getting a system compatibility check error and it won’t allow me to install the driver.

If anybody can help me figure out why this is happening it would be appreciated

Pc build details
Amd 8370
16gb g skill ram
Corsair cx 750 m psu
Asus m5a97 le r 2.0 mobo
PNY gtx 1070 founders edition

The main issue is I cannot install any nvidia drivers I keep getting a system compatibility check error and it won’t allow me to install the driver.

I assume you are installing the correct driver VERSION, i.e. 32/64-bit, depending on the OS build installed on your PC ? What does it currently say in the Device Manager settings, under "Display Adapters" ? "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" ?

Reactions: Neyney21
Apr 7, 2019
I assume you are installing the correct driver VERSION, i.e. 32/64-bit, depending on the OS installed on your PC ? What does it currently say in the Device Manager settings, under "Display Adapters" ? "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" ?
I assume you are installing the correct driver VERSION, i.e. 32/64-bit, depending on the OS installed on your PC ? What does it currently say in the Device Manager settings, under "Display Adapters" ? "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" ?
Yes it only says basic display adapter

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Like using DDU is not really 100% needed, unless if the Geforce experience is having bad time installing these drivers, else the program it self will decide which GPU is that and it'll disable the old drivers and that's it, and if you're trying to install it manual try installing geforce experience instead.

TRENDING THREADS