[SOLVED] Gpu problem

Dec 24, 2021
Hello ,i send this massage cause i have a problem with my gtx 780 .I cant install the latest nvidia drivers.After the 472.12 driver ,its impossible to install a new driver and if i did that,the games cant run.Ask nvidia but dont get enough help from them.I used GPUZ but said my gpu is fake .I use this card the last 5 years ,for movies ,watch series etc and gaming like wow dota2 etc

Solution
Hello ,i send this massage cause i have a problem with my gtx 780 .I cant install the latest nvidia drivers.After the 472.12 driver ,its impossible to install a new driver and if i did that,the games cant run.Ask nvidia but dont get enough help from them.

this might be the reason. Nvidia has already stopped support for the 700 series.

Tac 25

Estimable
Jul 25, 2021
Hello ,i send this massage cause i have a problem with my gtx 780 .I cant install the latest nvidia drivers.After the 472.12 driver ,its impossible to install a new driver and if i did that,the games cant run.Ask nvidia but dont get enough help from them.

this might be the reason. Nvidia has already stopped support for the 700 series.

Reactions: Phaaze88
Solution

This explains the driver not being able to install (although he said he installs it, which is already strange because if the GPU was not supported he couldn't do it, and the games do not play) but it does not explain the fake GPU in GPUz.

Something tells me that messing with vBIOS was involved here.

Reactions: Tac 25

TRENDING THREADS