Question GPU/PSU question

According to AMD you need a quality 650 watt. This will work.https://m.newegg.com/products/N82E16817151202?ignorebbr=true&source=googleshopping&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile--pla--Power+Supplies-_-N82E16817151202&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=Cj0KCQjw4-XlBRDuARIsAK96p3B8tI2vzI2d_jmupiGt0Jc7t3ARbBIhG1ivngegh3aIkzDpiw_vogsaAu5fEALw_wcB

Vega 56 needs two 8 pin connectors, my reading says your psu has only two 6 pin connectors.
so, no, you can't even test.

Consider a GTX1070 which is similarly performing and needs less power, normally a single 8 pin connector.
While adapters are not good as a rule, I think you would do ok with a adapter for tw0 6 pins to ine 8 pin.

Apr 19, 2019
my psu has 2x8pins, i am not going to use it daily or load any 3d applications, i just want to check if the gpu is working and then i'll remove the gpu until i get a new psu, so is it safe to do so?

Probably safe enough, but I would not.
A GPU uses max power when running 3d apps.
What would such a test tell you??
If it simply boots, it does not tell you that the new card is sound.
If you try to stress it, your psu may fail and you hope that the protective psu circuitry is good enough to keep from damaging other parts.
or you may find the card will not run or show artifacts because of insufficient power.