• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question GPU randomly stopped working

May 4, 2020
Hey all,

Recently my computer stopped displaying through my GPU. I have tried everything under the sun, that I could think of or atleast look up. I have tried to reseat all connections in my computer, reseated my RAM, and even tried a different, known working GPU, but even with the different GPU there would still be no display. I have tried to reset my CMOS battery as well to no avail.
If I completely take out the GPU and run the computer on Integrated it works, and there isnt anything to update that I can see in windows, and Im not sure if I can install drivers without the GPU in there (if so let me know pls and thanks)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

CPU: i7-7700k
GPU: GTX 1060 ASUS 6gb, GTX 960 (spare I used to test)
PSU: EVGA 600w 80+
RAM: 2x 8gb sticks (Vengeance
MOBO: B250 Krait Gaming
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/b250-krait-gaming.html

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS