GPU Recommendation on my APU

Dec 29, 2018
What GPU do you recommend that suitable on my APU without 6 Pin?

APU: AMD A10 6790K with 500 watts PSU Polima Brand

Solution
Your PSU
xigmatek-power-supply-polima-500w-castleit-1512-30-castleIT@14.jpg

is an expensive paper weight. You're going to need a better quality PSU to protect the investments inside that computer chassis.

Speaking of which, you could look into a GTX1050 Ti 4GB versions but you will need to look for ones that don't have the PCI-E connectors. MSI, EVGA, Gigabyte, Asus and Zotac make a few of them without the need of a PCIe connector.

Lutfij

Titan
Your PSU
xigmatek-power-supply-polima-500w-castleit-1512-30-castleIT@14.jpg

is an expensive paper weight. You're going to need a better quality PSU to protect the investments inside that computer chassis.

Speaking of which, you could look into a GTX1050 Ti 4GB versions but you will need to look for ones that don't have the PCI-E connectors. MSI, EVGA, Gigabyte, Asus and Zotac make a few of them without the need of a PCIe connector.

Solution
Dec 29, 2018

any recommendation to PSU with good quality but low price?

You could start at this one. You for do better with another 20-30$, but this will pull you through nicely.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Power Supply: SeaSonic - S12II 620 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $39.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-02 04:54 EST-0500

As per GPU, I would suggest rx570. You get a little more with for your money, even though your cpu won't be able to keep up very well with it