[SOLVED] GPU recommendations for core i7-3770 equivalent?

specs: Xeon E3-1230 V2 (i7 equivalent on LGA 1155 socket) / 8GB DDR3 / WDC 2.5" 500GB SSD / Seasonic S12III 550 PSU

Above are the specs of my backup build. It has no graphics card, so I'm trying to decide what I should purchase during this time of GPU scarcity. I'm aware that purchasing used is the only viable option. The only new GPU that can be purchased at MSRP are the GT 1030's and below.

Games that I currently play: Overwatch / Dead by Daylight / Valorant

Displays: 2x LG 27GL850 (1440p @ 144 Hz): I'm aware that this is an outrageous resolution to push for such a low-end system, but these are the two displays that I own. I'm not trying to achieve 144 FPS, but 60 would be nice with low-to-medium settings. I can of course lower FPS and/or settings, but there's not much I can do about the resolution. All I can do is lower resolution scaling. Overwatch, my main game, is very good at automatically adjusting graphics settings based on the GPU detected, so I'll probably trust it to set settings appropriately.

specs: Xeon E3-1230 V2 (i7 equivalent on LGA 1155 socket) / 8GB DDR3 / WDC 2.5" 500GB SSD / Seasonic S12III 550 PSU

Above are the specs of my backup build. It has no graphics card, so I'm trying to decide what I should purchase during this time of GPU scarcity. I'm aware that purchasing used is the only viable option. The only new GPU that can be purchased at MSRP are the GT 1030's and below.

Games that I currently play: Overwatch / Dead by Daylight / Valorant

Displays: 2x LG 27GL850 (1440p @ 144 Hz): I'm aware that this is an outrageous resolution to push for such a low-end system, but these are the two displays that I own. I'm not trying to achieve 144 FPS, but 60 would be nice with low-to-medium settings. I can of course lower FPS and/or settings, but there's not much I can do about the resolution. All I can do is lower resolution scaling. Overwatch, my main game, is very good at automatically adjusting graphics settings based on the GPU detected, so I'll probably trust it to set settings appropriately.
Maybe a used 1070, 1080 or Vega 56?