Question GPU renders are so noisy

Apr 19, 2021
Hi, so i have an RTX2060 gpu and i have been having this issue for a while, my games simply look really really bad and noisy even at max settings, this wasnt the case when i first bought the gpu, i tried changing some settings in nvidea control pannel it helped a bit but not that much even with the default nvidea control pannel settings it looks really bad, the main issue is noise even with max render scale it looks so noisy and nothing like the gameplay on youtube, please help

We need more info.
What resolution is your monitor?
Are you using a cheap TV as a monitor?
Do you have scaling set to monitor or video card?
A lot of gameplay videos on youtube are pre renders. Not actual game play. So you will never get your games to look like theirs.

Apr 19, 2021
We need more info.
What resolution is your monitor?
Are you using a cheap TV as a monitor?
Do you have scaling set to monitor or video card?
A lot of gameplay videos on youtube are pre renders. Not actual game play. So you will never get your games to look like theirs.
Hi friend, i have a samsung gaming monitor with 1ms 144hz and 1080 by 1920 resolution , my render scale is 1 - 1 to the actual reolution of the monitor which is 1080 by 1920, i meant an actual gameplay graphic not a cinematic trailler or a demo gameplay or something, the graphic is so bad even compared to a mideum setting gameplay