Question GPU Repair

Aug 26, 2021
Hey All,

So Ive got an RTX 3070 Gpu from Asus, A Tuff Gameing OC in case your wondering, and Ive already gone through the whole BS asus RMA Process with no luck, and there's nothing I can do with them anymore, and Im considering trying to have the card repaired by a Third Party repair company. Im 99% Sure that its a hard ware issue with the gpu, Because While I have a lquid cooling block installed it is working properly, However when I install the drivers for the card it blacks my screen and there's nothing I can do about it. I was able to get it somewhat stable by useing and older nvidia studio driver, but I still get a code 43 error. Im sure its not a driver issue because ive installed so many diffrent ones and non have worked, ive re installed windows many times as well and the same thing happens every single time. So I'm 99% sure that its a hardware problem with the gpu, is it worth my time and effort to go to a Third party company and see if they can repair the board? does anyone have any price estimates for what it could cost, and does anyone know a good company I should go too?
Thank in advance

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2021
Other Post got messaed up I think, So makeing another one

Hey all,

So I've got an RTX 3070 Tuff gameing OC from asus, Ive went through there whole RMA Process and nothing came from it as per usual with asus. The problem with the car defiantly has to do with the board itself, and through alot of time and effort I know that its a problem with a gpu. My only question is I was considering taking it to a third party repair company, Im assuming it would need souldering work done too it and all that fun stuff, which I've heard is never a guarantee to work/stay working, and no I'm not trying the oven method. Do yall think it would be worth it to go through the effort of trying to get it repaired by a third party company, or should I just buy a new one. and if yall do think its worth repairing, any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Aug 26, 2021
What is actually wrong with it?

Full specs of the entire system, please.
I Made a Post about it a while back, and I've gone though all the trouble shooting I can, even talked with a pc repair company, the whole 9 yards, but here's the original post