[SOLVED] GPU Requirement for Witcher 3?

Sep 16, 2019
so I have AOC Monitor 31.5 75 hz, 5ms 2560 x 1440, Intel i7 8700 (non K), 16gb ram and RX 580 8gb.

I would like to play Witcher 3 on Ultra settings with a steady 60fps.

I know I need to upgrade my GPU.

I would like to buy either RTX 2070 or 2080 or maybe even 2080 Ti Phoenix 11gb.

which GPU is more profitable???

Last edited:
Solution

though I'm thinking about changing AMD to Nvidia.
You can pay the extra price for 2070 super only for some extra features that you probably never use. I personally own a RTX 2080 with 1440p screen the most games with RTX quaility at ultra are just unplayable. I managed only to play a game with rtx on (high quality) the metro exodus with multiple crashes. Dlss make the games just blury i prefer to play the game with good quality rather than get 10fps more. I dont see any point for this generation of gpu's maybe the next but its your choice. I recommend RX 5700XT from AMD side and 2070super from Nvidia side.

though I'm thinking about changing AMD to Nvidia.
You can pay the extra price for 2070 super only for some extra features that you probably never use. I personally own a RTX 2080 with 1440p screen the most games with RTX quaility at ultra are just unplayable. I managed only to play a game with rtx on (high quality) the metro exodus with multiple crashes. Dlss make the games just blury i prefer to play the game with good quality rather than get 10fps more. I dont see any point for this generation of gpu's maybe the next but its your choice. I recommend RX 5700XT from AMD side and 2070super from Nvidia side.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.
Solution
Sep 16, 2019
gotcha.

GPU is not going to be profitable, unless you use it to earn money.
Are you going to do crypto-mining on it?
nah fam.

more profitable for playing game :)